Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If there is one thing I enjoy reading it’s a book that teach you how see life from God’s point of view and Max Lucado in his new book Fearless makes it easy for the reader to understand what is like to live a life without fear.

I honestly believe that Max Lucado new book couldn’t have come out on a better time, right now the people in America are scared and are living in fear because they don’t know what future holds on for them, they need to be reminded that there is hope that it’s possible to live a life without fear.

I enjoyed Max Lucado practical ways of applying biblical truths on his book, one of the things I can related the most is when he talks about when we fear that we won’t have enough money, as a start-up business owner I was reminded that my provision comes from God and that he is my provider.

“The silver is mine and the gold is mine.” Declares de Lord Almighty Hag. 2:8 NIV

if you or a friend or a relative is going to some problems in their I courage to read Max Lucado book FEARLESS I can assure you that it will help you see Life from God’s Point of view.

[Via http://angellara.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment