Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall is Definitely in the Air

The temperatures at night are around 60 degrees in the Panhandle of Texas and we’ve been in the low to mid-80’s during the day. Football season and school are in full swing. No leaves turning for awhile yet, but it looks like it will be a busy time between now and the end of the year.

“Rebekah Redeemed”, my book released earlier this year may not be hitting the top ten yet, but those who read it are touched by it and I’m happy with the great book reviews on amazon.com or barnes&nobel.com. I’m working on the next book in the series “The Fisherman’s Wife” and hope to have it out in 2010. I’m also scheduling book signings, speaking engagements to both writing groups and women’s groups. I’ll put the dates on the blog as they get nearer.

Things are moving along for the flash fiction anthology and my novel for release later in the Fall 2009. It’s been a very exciting year and looks like next year will be even better. I also expect to pick up some more ghostwriting projects over the Fall and Winter season.

As we all move inside when the weather gets cold, I hope you all will be reading books like I plan to. Cold nights snuggled up with a cup of hot cider or hot chocolate and a good book are one of my ideas of contentment. I invite readers to leave a comment on what books they are reading or have on their list of ‘to read’ books.

[Via http://diannesagan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment