Thursday, September 10, 2009

The First of Many

Yes. I have started yet another blog. I don’t know what it is with me and starting blogs. I guess I just have commitment problems. But I’ll try to keep this one updated. I even put it on my Firefox bookmark toolbar so I have easy access to it whenever I need it. Anyway, for those of you who do not know me. I am Nayela and I am a procrastinator. A huge one. In fact, I’m currently procrastinating from doing my APUSH homework right now and we have a test tomorrow. I’m sure to fail

So. Here’s what I’m thinking of doing with this blog of mine. I’m thinking that I might make it like a grab bag of things. Sometimes it will be a ranting of my day or other times it will be a review of a book I just read. And I read many books so you might see a lot of books. Sometimes, I may just post a picture or a video. You get the idea.

I don’t really expect anyone to be reading this blog regularly. If you do, I applaud you. You have succeeded in making me feel good about myself. If you don’t I don’t blame you, I would never want to read about the life and random crap of a girl like me. I’m not saying I’m a horrible person, I just find myself extremely dull. Maybe this blog will give help me realize I’m not as dull as I think I am. I highly doubt it though.

Anywho, I guess I must be signing off now. I need to go and work on my homework.

Until tomorrow,

Nayela

[Via http://freshofftheweb.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment