Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Awesome New Contest!

I just received this email from the wonderful Jennifer E. Smith who’s sophmore novel, You Are Here, will be released May 19. I haven’t read it yet but I *adored* her first novel. (You can read my review here and my interview with Jennifer here.

Here’s what the email said:

In honor of the release of my new book, You Are Here, I’m running a contest to see who can put together the ultimate road trip mix.  In the book, Emma and Peter drive from New York all the way down to North Carolina.  What would you have listened to along the way?  You don’t have to make an actual mix or send in any music; just list the twelve songs you think would be the most fun to listen to while driving, and I’ll draw the winners randomly.  

 Prizes include: the very first signed copy of You Are Here, a signed copy of my first book, The Comeback Season, and, in honor of the road trip theme, audio books of Twilight, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and The Lightning Thief.  

 Send all entries to thecomebackseason@gmail.com by Friday, May 15th.

There ya go. I’m definitely entering this one and so should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment