Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Circus Train, Aka Water for Elephants

Welcome to the first episode of “Books in my Durtbagz”, the Durtbagz online book club and review. Boo. Yeah.

Each week, I’ll read a book and then talk about it. The End.

Well, there’s a little more to it than that. Sometimes I like to rename the books I read, like I did this one. Sometimes I don’t  read the most recent books. However, none of that matters.

I want to hear from you. I want to know if you have read these books and what you thought. And by “what you thought”, I mean, do you agree with me on my thoughts and if not, I hope you know you are stupid.

Yes, there is something in it for you. I will occasionally give away a book on here to a lucky person. You enter by leaving a comment. And when I say I’ll give something away for free, to someone, at some point, I usually do it. Just ask the Durtbagz on my Facebook Fanpage.

Okay, without further prolonging, Episode 1, “Crazy Circus Train, aka Water for Elephants” by Sara Gruen.

Talk to me, Durtbagz. Yes, I’m talking to the other five of you that I know can also read.

No comments:

Post a Comment