Friday, March 27, 2009

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book) - Review

Author : Stephanie Myers

Website : www.stepheniemeyer.com

Plot : To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs. Now that Bella has made her decision, a startling chain of unprecedented events is about to unfold with potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences.

Review : I dont want to say too much about what happens, so I dont kill it for anyone who wants to read it so I will try my best not to say too much.

After enjoying the previous three books, I had to purchase and read this one as I was drawn in to the whole story. This has to be the best out of the 4 books, it has a lot more detail and story and also continues to keep the same feel throughout.

At the start of the book something major happens, which causes a massive chain reaction through out the book. This was a big shock as you didnt expect it to happen, and this is a reason that you are so drawn into the book as you want to know what will happen next.

I have to admit, when I got to the end I was very disappointed as i know there isnt going to be a 5th book…well at least not in the near future.

Overall I really enjoyed this, as it developed a lot of the characters story lines, it had more action, more story, more drama. If you have read the previous books, I would recomend you continue and read this as you wont be dissapointed and you wont want to put the book down.

I really hope more sequels follow, as its very well written and you instantly connect with each character and the story is great!

My Rating : 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment